Monday 13 February 2012

I Am Not A Model ....

Thought it was about time I ventured out and got myself some new mug shots for the new year, always changing my appearance so is hard to keep up with myself at times. I had been wanting to work with this man for quite some time and turns out the feeling was mutual, thankfully! So I popped my head into the rather nice Studio One in Peterborough, UK to catch up with a pretty cool and a little bit talented photographer, Mr Adi Dewey.

I have to thank him for achieving the near impossible in not making me look like a douche and putting up with my constant laughing. These are a few images from our shoot ...

 
 

 


So if you need press shots, or just want to be made to look pretty and such things check him out and get over to Studio One. Highly recommend, you might even get a cup of tea and some Haribos!

www.adidewey.com
www.studio-one.co