Friday 10 February 2012

Bunga Love


 OK so it goes without saying that the Irish are good at their partying, so I have been waiting a long time to actually check it out for myself. Previous attempts to jump the Irish Sea have fallen through so I was more than up for it when one of Irelands current best parties asked me to come and play.

Bunga Bunga is a weekly event held in Limerick, which has built itself quite the nice little reputation as it without fail, always kicks off! So I headed over to spin some beats at their relaunch for 2012 party. It's always good fun to play at cool, different and intimate venues such as this and the vibe was seriously buzzing all the way through my set! I definitely felt the love from the dedicated Bunga Bunga crowd who lapped up all the craziness in my set. It's refreshing to be able to go wild every now and then ;-)

I cannot wait to come back over for more Irish adventures, but for now you can check out the last 35 minutes of my set .... Put your hands up in the air and give me a "Whomp there it is"!



BUNGA BUNGA on FACEBOOK