Wednesday 22 February 2012

Bourjois Pop Up Boutique


 Had a lovely invite to a rather fabulous little shindig last week. Bourjois ran a pop up boutique at Beach Blanket Babylon in Shoreditch over the course of five days, with an array of treats on display for the ladies of London to come and indulge. I headed to the city for the launch party last Thursday for a night of champagne, canapes and stacks of Bourjois treats! Set in a stunning venue and glowing in a pretty, warm Bourjois pink with Bourjois dogs watching guard ;-)


The evening was fantastic, so much to see and do from make overs, body art from an award winning artist, hair stylists, portrait illustrations, T4 filming, rubbing shoulders with other celebrity guests and being coerced into photo opps by a photographer on duty James Basire.

It's not very often I have a chance to treat myself to a bit of a night off so I was very happy with champers in hand, being a little tipsy in such bright and colourful surroundings was like being in some sort of grown up fairy tale! A room full of beautiful Bourjois make up is a dream in itself, I was a very happy girl.

Had a fantastic time catching up with all the hard working ladies at Bourjois and to everyone else I met on the night. I have to come clean and admit I was more than pleased to bump into Lee Stafford, who I have always admired and who's products I always use when I'm DJing.

So at the end of a very enchanting evening I headed off into the night, goody bag in hand and big smile on face. Hats of Bourjois, loved the pop up Boutique.

See you all again soon,
HW x