Monday 10 October 2011

Studio ....

Hey Guys, it's been a hectic few months so haven't had much time to get my head down in the studio, but all change from now on as it's time to get cracking on my album. So it's back to twiddling knobs and getting lost in a duvet of bass for me.

It's great to see 'The Wild EP' is still kicking it and appearing in sets and mixes across the Globe, and I can confirm that there will be plenty more where that came from.


This week I've been working on a few new tracks, taking the Tech House a little deeper this time but I'm loving what's coming together and obviously keeping it real with actual sub bass in them all ;-) I've roped in the help of my horse to add 'vocals' to one of them, OK it is less of a vocal now and more of a sound. But let's see if you can spot it hey? There sound be some snippets and samples around soon, guess you'll have to keep your eyes and ears peeled for that.


In the mean time why not check out what's big in my bag this month. My JunoDownload chart is now online, use the player below to skip through them or simply click HERE to go straight to it.