Thursday 1 September 2011

Bourjois, Press & Parties!

  
I am so happy to announce that I am Brand Ambassador for Bourjois Paris and namely their fantastic Volume Clubbing Mascara. Believe it or not, I have religiously used this mascara for years as it's one of those that nothing else can quite compare to. It's the only mascara I've found that actually delivers in false lash look and it really does last out in hot clubs and DJ booths.




On 31st August, the Bourjois campaign featuring my image and name hit Superdrug stores across the UK. And will follow suit in Boots on 7th September. So make sure you pop in to check out the offer and of course to spot my face - If you find me, why not upload and send me a photo?


Over at Company Magazine, I am currently residing on the home page in among Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jole, Jay-Z, Sarah Jessica Parker and the likes. Which I have to say is pretty AMAZE for just a little Techno DJ. So step a-side Hollywood, Wild is coming through.

Check out my page on Company Magazine: www.company.co.uk



The news dropped first in Augusts edition of The Guestlist Network, where I not only had a full page feature on the new partnership, but I also managed to land a nice position on the front cover, with Sean Paul nestling nicely under neath me and Erick Morillo to side. The issue is available in London right now. This is probably the best place to read up on what the whole deal, so check it view online here: Guestlist Network


Watch behind scenes footage of our shoot at Shoreditch Studios, where I worked with the industries finest and someone called Gok Wan shooting next door? Hats off to all for making me look FABULOUS and a special thank you to Pioneer UK for supplying their new HDJ-500T-K headphones for this.


You have been watching;

  • Fashion Photographer Helen McArdle. Helen shoots for the likes of L'oreal, French Connection, John Fredia, Graiza is simply amazing. www.helenmcardle.com 
  • Make Up Artist to the stars, the very lovely and super talented Cassie Lomas who has Lady Gaga, Minnie Driver and Jodie Kidd on her client list. www.cassielomas.com 
  • And the equally awesome Fashion Hair Stylist, Heath Massi. Heath's Portfolio



Don't forget to come and join us at the ultra swanky Roof Gardens in Kensington next week, Friday 9th September to celebrate in style the launch of my new venture. Complimentary cocktails, manicures and make up, goodie bags including a mix CD and of course I will be performing for you all.

Bourjois 'Go Clubbing' - Make sure you check out the new tab on Bourjois UK's Facebook page which is dedicated to myself, the partnership and Volume Clubbing. Simply 'Like' the page to check it out to enter the amazing competition to win my Pioneer headphones, a personal make over at home and of course a make up goodie bag. Competition closes on 4th October 2011.