Sunday 24 April 2011

April Update

Lots been happening this month!

Picked up a really exciting sponsor from a rather fabulous make up company. Make up is another love of mine, so is going to be great combining this with my music. Lots of ideas kicking around for us to work on together so should be a sign of great things to come. Had a big box of goodies arrive to use in my next photo shoot (coming soon), see if you can work out who they are ......



My track 'Introspective' entered Trackitdowns Tech House Top 100 chart. Making it into the top ten at number six. So a big thanks for your support on that one. Don't forget to check out the rest of the EP, now available at Beatport, Junodownload, DJ Download and Trackitdown. No excuses, get some Wild in your life!


Decided it was about time I let my hair down, so hit up London for a night out. Had lots of fun showing off my Spirit Hood, though I think they probably owe me a new one with all the traffic I pointed at their website! Such a great conversation starter and obviously super cool ;) It even led me to bump into Sister Bliss (of Faithless) at Ministry of Sound ....




More news coming soon. Happy Easter!
Hannah x