Saturday 9 April 2011

April So Far ...

Lots of buzz flying around the Wild towers this week. The Wild EP hit Trackitdown.net and 'Introspective' got a nice feature on the Tech House page, Introspective. My Trackitdown Chart also made the cut and got featured too! April Chart. They have both got stacks of 'Likes' so far, so thanks for your support. Some great beats in this chart which I have also spun in the mix for you guys. You grab your copy of that mix over at Soundcloud.

My tracks are now available at all good download stores
Junodownload
Beatport
Trackitdown


So there is no excuse not to get behind this release now ;)

Loving that the sun has graced us, spring has definitely sprung! And I have some super juicy gossip to go with it due to recent developments with a very large brand. But I will save that for another time, just to keep you guys guessing!

Signing off,
Super Excited!