Wednesday 26 January 2011

Some Cool Things!

So as usual we're in that January lull! And I'm really looking forward to the year picking up momentum as I've got a lot on the agenda and lots of ideas in the bag. So while I've been waiting (patiently) for things to get their groove on, I thought I would share some of the things that have been keeping me entertained! Here goes ....

My idle hands can't keep still for long and as such I've been abusing my face, in a creative way of course! Now this started out as an idea for some press shots in the theme of 'Wild', so naturally the leopard print eyes had to be done. Happy with the outcome, I'm really looking forward to using it for the shoot .....


I wanted the look to tie in with another favourite of mine at the mo, which is my leopard Spirit Hood! They're a cool new company who make a bunch of awesome hoods, think lions, wolves, pandas, bears ...... Their tag line is 'Be Wild', are you seeing where I'm going with this?!

For more of my make up madness, check this set out Click Me

Keep an eye out for track updates ... Wild EP will be out soon! x