Saturday 28 April 2012

News, Gigs, Tours

Hey, whats up everyone. Sorry I've been a bit quiet on the blog front, been taking some time offline to settle my horse into his fab new home and just generally relax riding in the countryside.


Still managed a crazy night in between. Dropped over to Ireland to play at Frequency, even got to let my hair down for a change, woohoo. Always a good crack playing for the wonderful Irish and this night was no exception.

Keeping with the Irish theme, I thrilled to announce my signing to Inspired Artist Management along with the boys in Ireland. Check out their homepage www.inspiredartistmanagement.com and my personal artist page Hannah Wild. For worldwide booking inquiries please Email: liam@inspiredartistmanagement.com



Now for some really exciting news, I'm gearing up for a big birthday tour next month. Super charged for my three city/date tour in India over the 10-12th May, if that wasn't blissful enough I am then hoping over to Austria to play some birthday tunes at Custo Club 16th May, next up is the Aquarium in London on the 18th May and for my big finish .... well the details of that will follow soon. All in all it is going to be a VERY electric week of some seriously funked up, techno house grooves. Oh yes, lets do this ;-)

Speak soon

HW x