Sunday 2 October 2011

All That Glistens

Wow, the weather is amazing. Finally some actual sun in the UK even if it is in October, how very odd?! I seem to be missing out on the action though as I've been locked away recording two new Wildcast mixes. The first one, which is online now is perfect for the sunny vibes. Dug around for a long time to find these big, bold and bass drenched Tech House beauties, so I hope you enjoy the second edition of Wildcast as much as the first. Should go down nicely with a cold beer, some BBQ and lots of SUN.


Hannah Wild - Wildcast 002 Part1 by HannahWild




Keeping it sunny while the weather is so lovely, go for the bronzed goddess look with Bourjois Délice de Soleil bronzing range. I love, love, love the spray which is great to use under/over your foundation and to add a bit more umph to your fake tan (yes we need fake tan in the UK, OK I do anyway, saves me coming out of a gig looking like a zombie!). The bronzing powder is really lovely and I usually take this with me to the club for a sneaky touch up throughout the night. Obviously in this heat (well it will probably be winter again by the time you read this....) it all needs to be light and simple, so I just roll with a slick of Volume Clubbing Mascara as it won't smudge off no matter how hot it gets and a flick of Clubbing Liner. Which Ladies, is easy to apply even if you are completely liquid liner-aphobic as it has such a thin brush, YAY. Sun kissed make up, check out the range www.bourjois.co.uk


Enjoy the new Wildcast Mix, stay tuned for Part 2 and some Techno.